What Information Do We Collect on this Website?
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. On our website, we currently allow you to submit to us your name, company name, phone number and email address.
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies or aggregated information. We use this information to facilitate the operation of our website and for other purposes described below.
Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. Mini & More uses IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of to help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the website, and monitor the regions from which you navigate to Mini & More’s website.
How Does Mini & More Collect Information?
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through our website: We may collect Personal Information that you choose to give to us e.g., contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. whitepapers), register for a webinar, or register to use our website.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact customer service.
- Through You: Mini & More may collect information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of our website. You are under no legal obligation to provide us with your personal information. If you choose to do so, it is strictly voluntary on your part. If you choose not to do so, simply do not provide us with any personal information.
- Information From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
- Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to collect Other Information. We may use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our website and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags and web beacons). Please review our Cookies Policy for more information.
Mini & More also uses Google Analytics for web analytics services
How Does Mini & More Use Personal Information?
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the website and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To communicate with you and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the website by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities.
Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our website and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to comply with legal process, to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates, to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Will Mini & More Share Personal Information It Receives?
Third Party Business Partners:
Mini & More partners with a variety of businesses and works closely with them to market or sell products or services. In certain situations, these businesses operate within the website. We may disclose Personal Information to our partners for the purposes described above. Some of our third party business partners may co-sponsor events and other offerings with Mini & More. We may share Personal Information with these co-sponsors when you sign up for events or offerings to allow our partners to send you marketing communications and information that may be of interest to you, as permitted under applicable law.
Mini & More Blog and Social Media Pages:
Personal Information may also be disclosed by you through the website on blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. This information may appear in public ways, such as through search engines or other publicly available platforms, and may be “crawled” or searched by third parties. Please do not post any information that you do not want to reveal to the public at large.
In some cases, we may buy or sell assets or businesses. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Mini & More may disclose Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Protection of Mini & More and Others:
We may release Personal Information when we believe that release is necessary or appropriate (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (g) to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of Mini & More, our employees, our Affiliates, our users, or any other person or entity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Does Mini & More Use and Disclose Other Information?
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it is combined.
How Does Mini & More Secure Personal Information About Me?
We have implemented organizational, physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization, including security controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. While we take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk assumed by sharing Personal Information online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Questions, Concerns and Complaints” section below.
How Long Will Mini & More Retain My Personal Information?
What Choices Do I Have?
You can always opt not to disclose information. However, if you elect to do so, we may be limited in responding to your inquiry or providing services to you.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages from Mini & More by sending an email to email@example.com, by unsubscribing through the unsubscribe or opt-out link in an email.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages.
Can Children Use Mini & More’s Sites?
We are committed to complying with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Our website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If we receive Personally Identifiable Information that we discover was provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly destroy such information. Schools and parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider the use of other means to provide a child-friendly, online environment. If you would like to learn more about COPPA, visit the Federal Trade Commission home page at https://www.ftc.gov. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may delete the information from our servers.
Third Party Sites
Similarly, we are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Apple, Google, Microsoft, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer.
Do not send us or disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the website or via other means.
Questions, Concerns or Complaints
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.